Crusaders of the Lost Idols is a 2D top down game created in July 2015 by Codename Entertainment. It is an incremental role-playing game where the player controls various NPCs, known as Crusaders to defeat incoming monsters. The game utilizes idle tactics as well as active game play to earn gold (the game's main currency) to purchase Crusader levels and upgrades. There are also various equipable items that players can unlock via chests that are awarded after boss battles. Like most incremental games, there is a pseudo "prestige" implemented in the game in the form of a World Reset that unlocks "Idols" which increase Crusader damage as well as gold accumulation.
This wiki is very much a work in progress, as is the game. If you're playing, this is where you can add the stuff that the player who created it hasn't gotten to yet!
For the official forum, click this link
The Idol Times
Signing up for The Idol Times will give your Crusaders a great piece of equipment to help you on your crusade, as well as give you insider information on what's up and coming in the world of Crusaders of the Lost Idols. Don't forget, there will be plenty of more free goodies on their way as well! Click the image above to read more, and get started!
Latest News and Updates
Friday 3 July 2020
- Alien Invasion Day, Tier 5
- Updated Alien Invasion Day for Tier 5
- New Crusader: Queen Ysjorgnak (slot 35)
- New Skin: Hybrid skin for Billy Smithsonian
- 5 New Objectives:
- Recruit Queen Ysjorgnak: Reach area 400 with a demanding queen.
- Speedster Racing: Reach area 450 while speedsters lead the way.
- Galaxies Apart: Reach area 475 with a whole lot of empty space.
- Growing up in Space: Reach area 500 in alien environs.
- Shuttle Scuffle: Reach area 525 to fend off the boarders.
- Added another level to the Bonus Training talent.
Friday 10 July 2020
- Aliens Weekend Buff
- Added the Aliens weekend buff, starting at noon PT.
- Added play history display for several Dungeon actions.
- Dungeon objectives now track their highest levels reached individually.
- This can be seen when selecting them in the objective screen.
- Unfortunately, these were not tracked before and will start at 0.
- Added achievements for The Dungeon.
- Added several event skins to the skin shop.
- Xygallix’s Fleet Tactics now behaves like other DPS-per-Crusader abilities. (It can no longer be propagated, but is affected by Jiaolong and Imani’s buffs.)
- Removed the extra wave of boss minions from area 55 of Descent Into Darkness.
- (Jul 6) Fixed the event buff for Alien Invasion Day not applying to bonus Idols
- (Jul 6) Fixed Growing Up in Space disabling the DPS of the wrong Crusaders
- (Jul 6) Added Trixie's Entreater skin as a Speedster Crusader for the Speedster Racing objective.
- (Jul 6) Fixed the Dungeon window’s objective top-up timer showing Wednesday at 1pm instead of Thursday at 10am.
- Fixed some rounded numbers being shown as one power of 10 smaller than they are.
- Fixed the reward display for event Free Play chests not positioning properly.
- Minor text fixes.
Thursday 23 July 2020
- Littlefoot’s Big Adventure, Tier 5
- Updated Littlefoot’s Big Adventure for Tier 5
- New Crusader: Koivu the Dryad (slot 24)
- New Skin: Disguised skin for Littlefoot
- 5 new objectives:
- Recruit Koivu the Dryad: Reach area 400 with a leafy lout.
- Creatures in the Night: Reach area 450 with some unexpected surprises.
- Supernatural Delight: Reach area 475 with some unlikely picks.
- Fauna Exploring Flora: Reach area 500 by arranging your critters.
- Campfire RPG: Reach area 525, if you can pass the boss check.
- Added more filtering options to the achievement window
- Added the total quest item drop rate multiplier to the “Other Stats” dropdown
- Fixed the display for the Dungeon Idol bonus being able to exceed the max amount
- Fixed some effects with durations persisting when their source Crusader is removed from the formation
- Adjusted the upper left display to better accommodate numbers with large exponents
- Fixed the ticket indicator’s bounce animation relying on frame rate
- Minor text fixes (including this change log!)
Friday 31 July 2020
- Crusaders’ Fifth Anniversary!
- Mousing over level numbers in the Dungeons window will now display their required number of points.
- Dungeons now have a “Level 0” reward which requires no points to unlock.
- Idol bonuses from buffs now apply to the percent Idol bonus from Dungeon objectives.
- The percent of current Idols gained from Dungeon objectives has been reduced, and ramps up more slowly until area 5000.
- The cost of buff coffers in the Dungeon shop has been reduced to 1 Dungeon Coin.
- Most other types of items in the Dungeon shop have been removed.
- (July 27) Fixed Drosenthes’ Cosmic Botany description mentioning Crusaders instead of Flora Crusaders.
- Fixed some similar abilities exhibiting the same issue as above.
Here are two forums for the chests, please share and the more participants the more accurate we'll have it.
For the Chests/Floor - PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF ON YOUR FIRST RUN!!!
Chest Rarity: http://goo.gl/forms/byyoH3mWLi